- Use of clean technologies, recycling techniques and energy and water use efficiency and waste disposal.
- The use and/or development of ecologic/organic and intelligent tissues and other components.
- Defense of fair wages; human rights and labor conditions.
- Reduction of CO2 emissions and other harmful substances to the environment and living things.
- Plans distribution channels designed to reduce packaging and other wraps.
- Collaboration with various social projects, working with minorities or vulnerable groups.
- Monitoring and promotion of ancestral skills and elaboration technics, unique of each culture.
- Development and promotion of informative and educational resources on ethical and sustainable fashion.
- Support responsible consumption models (“buy less, demand and seek higher quality”) and avoid using misleading and harmful patterns of consumption.
- Protection of animal rights.
EFS E+A / SUSTAINABLE RECOGNITION
EFS E+A / SUSTAINABLE Recognition seeks to inform the consumer that the company has an integral development (social-environmental-cultural-economic) for the pursuit of a sustainable scheme, through its production and marketing policies, as well marketing and advertising. The codes of conduct that EFS recognizes in this category are:
Want to BE EFS?
To apply for the Recognition Program EFS E+A / SUSTAINABLE is necessary for the company or product to subscribe, to sustain at least 8 of the 11 Codes of Conduct, same that conform the EFS SOCIAL / ETHICAL and EFS GREEN / ECO.
Complete and submit Form – Questionnaire Be EFS Official. EFS will contact you after receiving your application to continue the evaluation and recognition process.
The recognition is valid for 1 year from registration.